|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T|
|Place of Origin:||Jilin, China (Mainland)|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
|Brand Name:||HEALSUN||Product Name:||Ginsenoside Re|
|Plant Source:||Panax Ginseng Leaves||Specification 1:||Ginsenoside Re 20%|
|Specification 2:||Ginsenoside Re 95%||Color:||White fine powder|
|Mesh Size:||100Mesh Powder||Botanic Source:||Panax Ginseng C.A. Meyer|
|CAS NO.::||51542-56-4||Extract Solvent:||Water & Ethanol|
Product Name: Ginsenoside Re
Molecular Weight: 947.14
Appearance: White powder
Botanical source: Panax Ginseng C.A. Meyer
Panax quinque folium L.
1, Re>60%HPLC (crude, light yellow powder)
Ginsenosides Re is mainly extracted from Panax ginseng, though it can also exist in American ginseng, Tianqi, etc.. But compared with others, the content of ginsenosides Re from Panax ginseng is relatively high. Because ginsenosides Re has a good pharmacological activity, it is mainly used in clinical neurological, immune, cardiovascular and many other diseases.
1. Ginsenosides Re can promote DNA, RNA synthesis and induce tissue regeneration role;
2. Ginsenoside Re can enhance insulin, lower blood glucose;
3. Ginsenosides Re can regulate neurotransmitters, anti-fatigue;
4. Ginsenoside Re has a significant antagonism on platelet aggregation and release, thrombosis.
5. Ginsenosides Re nerve cells can delay aging and reduce memory impairment, improve memory.
Applications: Pharmaceutical raw materials